- Two-piece suits may be ordered separately.
- Styles with underwires come with a molded cup. XS (B) and S (B/C) cups have built-in push-ups. Bra cups are available in sizes B, B/C, C, D, and DD.
- An actual tape measure works best! However, if you do not have one, then use a piece of string or ribbon and then a ruler to measure the length of the string.
- Measure over undergarments or another swimsuit.
- If possible, have someone measure you. It is more accurate.
- Make sure the tape measure remains parallel to the floor. An unlevel tape will give an inaccurate reading.
Any additional information you can provide concerning your body type will enable us to fit you better. For example, the same hip measurement can actually be representative of a full or flat fanny. A full fanny can be narrower, and a flat fanny can be wider. Accommodations can be made for both.
We would also like to know your height and weight whenever possible. Other helpful information includes sizes of pants and evening gowns (include brand names). If you feel that you have an unusually odd body type, you may want to have your retail store send a photo of yourself in a swimsuit to Jamye, or even an old swimsuit that fits you fairly well. However, most body types do fall within one of the standard sizes we offer. Any strap adjustment or minor alteration can be done by any experienced seamstress.